View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Plucky Sidekick
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread, IceKat. The previous one seriously flew fast.

And welcome, Aphrodite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerOfCarnage (View Post)

As much as I love reading spoilers, I am so glad it was only episodes 1-3 that were sent out as screeners. I read somewhere that it's usually episodes 1-4 that they sent out but not this year. Thankfully. I don't want to be majorly spoiled
Spoiler:

And I'm happy to officially report that this photo:

which some sites were promoting as a still from episode 2 is not. I already knew but now it's almost certain what episode this pic is actually from.
Agreed. I'll stay off Tumblr and any fan site till I watch the episode because that's the one episode I don't want to be spoiled about (much like the bath and the bear pit episodes last year). Oathkeeper is probably my favourite scene in the books, I have been waiting for it for sooo long. (don't let us down, Cogman!)
I'm glad that it was confirmed that the pic is from episode 4. The expression on his face is so perfect.

I have just read on tor.com a reaction to the Cersei/Brienne scene from a fan that said that it was probably a misunderstanding and Brienne was really thinking about Renly... I give up. Probably if Brienne and Jaime ever kiss we'll be told that they just happened to bump into each other's lips.

Tumblr

Icon: Saejima