View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Charlie_Monroe fan
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprater (View Post)
So I've been listening to that episode 18 trailer over and over again, and I'm almost certain the voice that screams "Charlie" is Aaron's.

Anyhoo, does anyone else think Charlie was being a bit harsh on Monroe in the last ep? I mean, as I saw it, he really had no other choice. They didn't have the facilities nor manpower to create a prison (not to mention that poor logic of a decision like that with no fortified home base and a stronger opposing force). Would she rather he left the wounded to die a slow death? Or that one of the survivors give away valuable information about who led the attack and with what resources? They set the scene up to show his sociopathic side, but what I saw was no different than what I'd read in history books about wars in primitive civilizations.
Thanks for the new thread Priya!
---
I definitely felt they were judging Bass as "General Monroe". Charlie has said it already that war is war. I think he did the right thing, what was he suppose to do, drag the remaining two already injured patriots away?
Also, I keep saying, I swear she was tearing up when she looked at Monroe and said to Connor about being sure he wanted to follow that? Why tear up? This may be a long shot, but I see no other reason for the tear up(especially since she herself had just been murdering people left and right), I think she had become emotionally involved in the good sided Monroe that was said he was trying to help, and when she saw him go back down a bad path(which I don't think was necessarily bad), she immediately sees it as him going back to being the General.