View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Nature88
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkhan90 (View Post)
STEFAN AND CAROLINE ARE LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING TO HAPPEN TO VAMPIE DIARIES IN ALL THE SEASONS.
they knock damon and elena out of the ball park.
these two formed a REAL friendship which eventually blossomed into a real connection and feelings.
Damon and elena were just lust on top of angst on top of hyper up chemistry scenes.

in a real world scenario, caroline and stefan would have the purest deepest most heartfelt and longlasting love. these two are the cutest and the best. THE END. they are better than delena, stelena, klaroline, tyler and caroline, because of the good hearts that these two have mixed with their funny personalities, these two are end game the end
I will have to say that I actually enjoyed this episode! I've ben a fan since episode 1, but, strayed last year. BUT..there are actually many reasons why I really enjoyed last night's episode!

First of all, Damon at a parent-teacher conference..what a hoot! Damon as a whole, I feel, has been quite humorous as well this year, and, I am enjoying it!

Enzo. Loving him. Felt bad for him after whatever Caroline had said to him after he killed the dopple. I'm hoping that he is just misunderstood and not another what's his name from TB. Loving him now! Will never look at a doorknob the same way again!

Getting SO tired of any scene with Damon and Elena which entails them not being able to keep their hands off each other. Scenes together are fine, but, anything more is too much.

Stefan and Caroline. I LOVE them!! How sweet and adorable! I actually am surprised at this, because I am a Stelena and Karoline fan, but, I think, last night probably changed my opinion. Forget Elena, that's OLD NEWS. Klaus, well, Stefan's better. I originally didn't think this was a good thing, but, I completely changed my mind now.

As for Jeremy, I'm hoping he stays in school, for obvious reasons, and, is able to have a positive and good role model in which to follow. Perhaps living with Matt, would be the only thing for Jeremy.