View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 08:43 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I voted for: There is a Reaction, The Reflex, Staking Claim

This stupid sinus infection has caused me to be very off the past two weeks. I hate it. Oh well, it will cause my thoughts not to be as long but I will get through it and look forward to more rambling thoughts in the future when my head doesn't want to explode anymore.

Basically, I voted for those three because:

There is a Reaction: This was the episode that showed how desperately in love Ephram/Amy truly were. Amy couldn't even function because all she thought about was Ephram. Ephram was consumed by his thoughts for Amy. Their make up kiss at school was adorable. I generally do not like PDA and I feel like that is not Ephram/Amy as a whole but it was so perfect in this episode. I loved it, the conversation at Ephram's locker, the witty romantic banter, the kiss, the chemistry, it was adorable!

The other thing I loved about this episode was the interaction between Harold and Amy. You really deeply saw how close daughter and father truly are. Harold was so there for Amy, making her realize without a shadow of doubt she was in love with Ephram. This was also Harold who was once very hesitant and unsure of Ephram. He did a complete 180 and it was so beautiful to see.

The Reflex: I will describe this very plainly... I have NEVER in history of TV watching viewed a better "first time" between two people. Everything about it was gorgeous and so beautiful. What more can you say? It was golden.

I also loved the Harold/Rose and Ephram/Amy parallel as well.

Staking Claim: Jealous Amy rocks! LOL Oh Amy was so adorable in this one, her jealousy was just beautiful, I loved every minute of it. Ephram got such a kick out of Amy being jealous of Hannah, haha. It was precious.

Just like in The Reflex I mentioned I've never seen a better "first time." Well in Staking Claim, I have never seen a better "ILY" exchange.

Quote:
Ephram: First of all, even if Hannah did have a crush on me... which I don't think she does... she'd be way too terrified to ever do anything about it. (Long pause) Unlike your friend Katie.
Amy: What did Katie do?
Ephram: She totally grabbed my ass in gym the other day.
Amy: She did what?!
Quote:
Amy: I love you Ephram.
Ephram: I love you too.
Amy: Yeah?
Ephram: Yeah.
Amy: Cool.
It was so simple, so pure, so natural... it wasn't some annoying Dawson's Creek long, drawn-out, big words, unrealistic way of communicating, it was just perfect:

You know what I loved most about the "I love you" exchange? It was Amy who initiated it. Forget the traditional way with the guy having to say it first. No way, that was not necessary here. Amy went for it and knew it was the right time. It was beautiful. The chemistry between Greg/Emily was so hot it was like you could barely see them on the couch, the sauna was fogging things up!

Last edited by jediwands; 03-22-2014 at 09:40 AM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote