View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 06:36 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Lets see...

Brian has been getting a lot of love lately & thanking the fans for the comments after his performance in the episode this week

Diane Neal has made tweets about how she's happy NCIS has been renewed for S12 & hopes to be back on the show

Just a warning some of these pictures are from filming so may be seen as spoilers to some people

This is from last week:
Quote:
Emily Wickersham @EmilyWickersham
And it's only day 1 of the cleanse... @M_Weatherly pic.twitter.com/af7t8BnlIQ
Quote:
Barrett Foa@BarrettFoa
With my GREAT friend Capt. Cory Palka @LAPD2014 & some goth chick I saw on the street @PauleyP (������) pic.twitter.com/33s3hgY6NV
A few days ago (the first three are filming related pictures/tweets, I'm not sure about the other):
Quote:
Sean Harland Murray@SeanHMurray
filming with @PauleyP today in the park nEkRt0IXTH
Quote:
chris o'donnell@chrisodonnell
Someone please open a window and let me in. #ncisla lsz9TVy7pW
Quote:
Daniela Ruah@DanielaRuah
#Densi #Keeks post ������ ericcolsen #andtheresthesquint... http://instagram.com/p/ls7H9SR30d/
Quote:
eric christian olsen@ericcolsen
1). I don't fully recall this photo being taken. 2). That's an awkwardly comfortable lean on the leader of the free world. 3). Tell Putin to stand down because security at the White House just got LEGIT. #notgonnalieim2secondsawayfromfallingdownahilllikeadrunkensororitypledge #hastagcallback lvgymHtuFe
I've added Emily Wickersham's twitter to the OP

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 03-20-2014 at 06:57 PM