View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 04:51 PM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

From the last thread:

Thanks for posting the trailer, Chris! Gotta see Eric Foreman bring Red Forman his son (not Eric Forman) back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Oh yay! Glad to hear it'll be included Lisa.
It's won't quite be the same, but there will be elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
And I think I would have enjoyed seeing Red give Eric advice on being with Donna then having him play the villian and trying to stop their engagement. I didn't really like the behaviors of any of the adults during that storyline, I thought it was a complete turn from when they were all excited about their first date.
Yeah, I agree. A T7S friend of mine on tumblr suggested that Eric and Donna shouldn't have gotten engaged in S5 but dealt with the issues that led them to break up. Then they could've gotten engaged in season six.

Had Eric and Donna just said theirs was a long engagement, that actually getting married wouldn't happen until after college, then I think Red and Kitty might've calmed down about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I would have liked to see that too. I wonder what kind of advice Red would have given Eric about Donna later on.
Probably lots of advice of how to deal with an angry or upset wife/girlfriend. I would've liked Red giving Eric advice that Eric takes but blows up in his face since Donna and Kitty are different people (though they do have some similarities). Then maybe Eric would go to Kitty for advice, and she'd give advice based on keeping Red happy -- and that would work.

Eric would be happy about it at first. Then he'd freak out that his girlfriend/fiancée is like his dad.

Eric: Oh, God -- I'm marrying my dad.