View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:26 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Lol! I know, those three really do stand out.
They really do!

Blind Faith:

What stands out the most in this episode is the wonderful conversation between Amy and Bright in their home. Bright really admired Ephram and this was the first time he actually voiced his admiration. Amy really liked Ephram as well, and this was the first time she was going to actually go to him and see where these feeling would go.. Unfortunately her timing was horrible and that was the end of that plan!

I loved the Wedding dance. Such intense feeling on Ephram's part. Amy had the same feelings, but was in a bad place and didn't want to hold Epham and his life back. Very sad.

Ephram finally got his driver's license. (we won't mention who helped him).

I love the friendship between Andy and Dr. Keyes.

Your Future Awaits:

Amy was crazy about Ephram...so obvious. Ephram was playing it cool. Adorable.
Loved when Amy surprised Ephram with the goodies and invited herself for a road trip.
Loved the Amy/Ephram conversation at the audition. It's one of my favorite scenes. I didn't like the ending, but we knew better things were going to happen.

The Day Is Done:

So many wonderful scenes!
Picnic....very brave on Ephram's part. I was very happy that he stuck to his guns and did not cave and stay. Amy wanted Ephram to stay for her...Ephram wanted Amy to wait. Oh....the anticipation.

Going off to NYC...no Amy! Oh, no!
But then....beautiful surprise on the Plane! So much good stuff! So much anticipation for season 3.
I loved the whole episode!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote