View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:39 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)

Klaus - You are channeling your inner Mikael and you are rocking it. It's scary and awesome. I felt for you in the flashbacks, but seriously dude...

Now bring this family back together.

Ok here I go

I missed a few scenes but oh well, I'll watch those in a min.

Marcel. NO. PLEASE STOP. PLEASE LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, YOU'RE BEING COMPLETELY USELESS.

Davina MY BB IS BACK!!! OMG HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED YOU? BB YOU'RE PERFECT, I LOVE YOU SO, PLEASE COME RESCUE THIS MESS OF A SHOW.

Cami, I ... I don't even. Ok next.

Hayley, yeah I guess you were ok?

Rebekah, please stop. You were dumb even in the flashbacks, please, this is not you, Plec give us all a ****ing break.

Elijah why do you make me hate you so much in one episode and then kinda like you again? this isn't fair, I actually liked you in this ep, i could have lived without the haylijah bs but the rest was fine.

CELESTE NOOOOOOOO I AM GOING TO MISS HER why? why her? why couldn't the kill the older one who does nothing? CELESTE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL

Klaus you have become your father, cheers. Also, I appreciate some pity, but this pity fest tonight was a bit too much, you didn't lose your humanity that night, you had already put your siblings in boxes,. daggered your other siblings and killed your mother, you were already a little monster, please don't act like Rebekah ruined you because that ain't true. SHE ****ED UP but she didn't make you who you are.

Mikael. BASTARD I WANT TO KISS EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY AND SOUL BECAUSE YOU'RE PERFECT.

That ending tho? WHY? WHY? WHYYY?

Also, I forgot...

REBEKAH WHY DID YOU MOVE YOUR FACE YOU DUMB BITCH they're so perfect with their faces so close together.