View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

So this episode...as sad as it is to see the family broken and beaten it was amazing!

Hayley - Wow you kicked ass in your own way tonight. Though odd to thank Elijah when he didn't do anything except steal the jar and then return it. So stupid, but I liked her acting like a badass with the shotgun.

Elijah - You finally vamped out . The first time was awkward when you attacked Celeste, but you looked scary at the end. I get you protecting Rebekah, but she screwed your life up too dude. You were willing to die to protect your brother and that would have been Rebekah's fault, but you don't even yell at her...um no. I need them to have it out too.

Marcel - Meh. You claim to love Davina and wanted to protect her, but you didn't seem to care to bring her back until you needed something. Great guy .

Rebekah - Ugh. You are sucking these days dude. Not cool. You could show remorse that you hurt your family and not that you were caught. Ugh ask for some forgiveness and maybe we can move on.

Camille - Go. Away. You. Pointless. Moron.

Davina - She's back!! So happy and now all I need is Josh to return.

Thierry - You don't announce your attack and warn the witches to fry your brain...moron.

Mikael - I love you. You are terrible and evil, but you are amazing. Sebastian Roche knows how to be terrifying and that's why I wouldn't mind Mikael being resurrected one day. He is a true villain that never got his due on TVD.

Klaus - You are channeling your inner Mikael and you are rocking it. It's scary and awesome. I felt for you in the flashbacks, but seriously dude...

...because I need my Original Family back man. Drop the stake and move forward.

So Plec this is all I have to say after the destruction of this family:

Now bring this family back together.