View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:14 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for Participating, Taryn!!

I also picked the Pilot. It was the best pilot I had ever seen. I immediately fell in love with the Browns and found myself caring so much about their lives and rooting for them to survive the horrible the tragedy they had just experienced. I was interested in seeing how they would adapt to this new town, and how they would eventually interact with the townspeople who were not that happy to welcome them.

I selected Is There A Doctor In The House? I absolutely love this episode because we finally saw Bright in an adorable light...with Delia...with his dad. Harold is such a loving dad. We saw a dramatic interaction between Andy and Ephram which ended in a heartfelt declaration from Andy and understanding from Ephram. We had chunky snow and a lovely scene between Amy and Ephram on the porch swing.
I especially loved the final scene between Amy and Ephram at the diner. Boy..was she ever glad Ephram was staying.

Finally I selected My Funny Valentine. The best part of this episode for me was the development between Laynie and Ephram and Amy's jealousy. It was all very adorable.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-03-2014 at 07:30 AM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote