View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Best Episodes of Season One of Everwood

Hi everyone. Please vote for the best episodes of Season One of Everwood. You can pick 3 episodes. This poll will run for 3 Days, and when it concludes, the top three episodes will be included in a final poll that will have the three best episodes from each season. When this poll is over, I'll post a poll for the next season, and we'll keep going until we've had polls for all of the seasons. Once all the polls have been concluded, the top three episodes for each season will be put into a final combined poll so you can vote for the best episode of the entire series. Thanks.

I'd like to use each thread as a discussion thread concerning why each person chose the episodes that they chose.

Here's a link to a website where you can find information about each Season One Episode:

Everwood (TV Series 2002–2006) - Episodes - IMDb

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote