View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Iluv2fly
Loyal Fan

Few things!

First, episode 19 is called Red Lights. Someone was at convention with Manu Bennet and he announced it.

Second, did anyone see this? Arrow Star Stephen Amell Explains the Oliver/Felicity/Sara Romantic Triangle (Plus Barry Allen) | Comicbook.com

They took this interview from the TVLine piece, but I didn't remember reading this part.

Quote:
He also notes that while fans may hope for Oliver and Felicity to end up together, the writers are keen to make sure that she is established as a strong character in her own write, rather than just “Green Arrow’s girlfriend.
I double checked and sure enough it's not in there. It sounds legit, and can see it flow in this piece, but I don't know why it was included here. It seems like a key piece of info and makes Matt Mitovich's tweet ring far more true when he said the SA interview had 'smart stuff' in regards to Olicity. I never doubted that this is what they were/are doing, and I agree with it. I'm curious if we will see any further development of her character coming up. There is sooooo much ground to cover what with like 100 storylines in the air! Yeesh!

Lastly, I think Felicity and Oliver will be separated and that will be at the end of the season. Someone on here mentioned ( darkstar ?) that because of the nature of their relationship, there couldn't be any development off screen over five months of hiatus OF their relationship. How do you solve that? Separate them. Sounds plausible to me.
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)