View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:22 PM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

We finally see Bishop getting her NCIS training and Tim and Tony enjoying giving her the Probie jobs. McGee had enough of the Probie hazing from Tony. I did like that they all told her it wasn't hazing it was,"All part of the job!" Bishop in interrogation, shouldn't it be Tim or Tony more often? Let her watch on cam to learn? She didn't dominate this one even though she did find a clue. So wait and see and she should fit in.

You could see how worried Tim was about Delilah and her getting back into the flow of things to quickly. He was the most awkward around her of the team. And it bugged me a little that Delilah bluntly told him that the movie talk was only for her and Tony.

The throwing the back pack of paint cans out the window to roll the Econoline Van was a little far fetched to me. Maybe it swerved and hit something, instead of rolling. Chris Valley and Chris Hoffman trying to get arrested to help college fund, was funny.

I liked that the team worked with Fred Linn. Him sky diving and Delilah wanting to do it was very nice. The mothers thing with Mallory(Fred's Mom) and the other mothers concern was a little thought provoking for me. I didn't know parents could buy more armor to send to their soldier family members in Afghanistan. Gibbs could have contacted Owen Granger and Kensi Blye(NCIS:LA) to get word to the soldiers that couldn't be reached, lol.

So it was Fae Gusman that took out Cory Ruxson? I guess when the shootout she had with the team at end she must have. But her trailer walls plus the faulty vest, didn't hold up to the Dodge Charger sides plus the normal vests! Bishop getting clipped is good. More times they could get hit in vest to make it more real. Thought it was going to be Karen Upline(Vendor) or DOD vendor rep Benson Honeycutt behind things. Liked how Abby intimidated him.

Last note, Jimmy's Surrogate signed the papers! Congrats!

Last edited by webruce; 02-26-2014 at 03:41 PM Reason: spelling
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote