View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:30 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
dude, come on! finn could have sat ANYWHERE ELSE, but he sat there. RIGHT NEXT TO RAE! i mean, awkward, perhaps, but so cute too!
It WAS cute actually, despite the weirdness. Especially Finn seeing two of his exes ~bonding and interacting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
He might be the one who needs space. I mean I was in Finn's place and when my boyfriend at the time broke up with me, I just couldn't be his friend. I didn't want anything to do with him the first weels. The though of even seeing him at school or in the street was overwhelming and I just couldn't face him. Deep down I feel like Finn knows the real reasons behind the break up and that's s why he's not pushing it right away. I also feel like Rae wasn't that ready to be in a relationship with Finn right away. She needed to get better emotionnaly before going head down in this. Tix death was the catalyst for an even more darker side of Rae and while she seemed to do better, the death of her BFF and the fact that she is not accepting herself...no way she and Finn could have worked. She needs to do a more deeper job on her issues.

As for Finn...he doesn't seems confortable at all being around Rae at this moment. Out of the two he's probably the one who's not taking it well. The "what I have done?" line said it all.
Yeah that makes sense. It's probably too early for them to be around each other, even if he did have his suspicions on the real reason for her decision, and plus she has a LOT of growing up to do.

It really hurts to dislike Rae in this episode especially since she was doing so well earlier but I like that this show is not afraid to show everyone's flaws and not just have one/two flawed people with the rest of them never screwing up. People are not that black and white sometimes and it's nice to see that being shown.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-26-2014 at 08:38 AM