View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 06:27 PM
i never learn
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
And awkward common room moment was awkward, and I cringed when she was smirking towards his direction and he just avoided all eye contact and put his headphones on.
dude, come on! finn could have sat ANYWHERE ELSE, but he sat there. RIGHT NEXT TO RAE! i mean, awkward, perhaps, but so cute too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
And her tearing Stacey apart was AWESOME.
it was awesome, but it doesn't make chloe any better than stacey or rae and i hate how rae ripped a page from chloe's book and thought: this will all work out my way. um, fail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nari (View Post)
I also think there is more to Finn's character than we know yet. Somebody said in another thread about Finn being a bit too perfect and too nice - well I think he has got more flaws and issues we just don't know about yet.
OH, YES WE DO! her name is stacey stringfellow. i mean, if that isn't a flaw, i don't know what is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nari (View Post)
This episode was good, because it got into the main issue of 'who is Rae?'
it really did, which, one, i hope rae is done being a poser now. although, she should tame herself and not warrant everyone with a secret to join her club! two, i hope her relationship with food becomes a more healthy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytinydots (View Post)
OFC!! you know it.
it's times like these where i picture finn and rae buying cd's together.