View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 10:37 AM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

I had no idea we were talking about the episodes premiering online, good to know I won't be spoiling anyone

Because I didn't love Chloe enough, she was absolutely flawless in this episode. I was just waiting for her to do something but I just wasn't sure what she was going to do. Was it me or the whole recorder thing was a bit cheesy tho? felt like a typical american movie when the baddie gets what they deserved, IDK.

Liked Liam's scenes, I kinda want him to date Lois? I feel bad for Lois and tho Liam is kinda weird, he seems fun and nice. I like the fact that he understands Rae tho, he kinda knows what's going on because they go to therapy together and stuff, I think he'd be some sort of Tix replacement, completely different personalities obviously, but in a way, he can help Rae losing up, something Tix and Dany weren't able to do.

Last scene with Rae and Archie physically hurt, for Lois, for Archie and for Rae. I understand why Rae did what she did, she forgave Archie twice, first for playing with her in S1, then for being fake and laugh at her with his "friends" and she could have just ignored him and never talk to him again, but Lois didn't deserve that, I am sure Rae will feel guilty in a way tho, she might try to talk to Lois about not telling anyone else?

BSB mention was absolutely hilarious, I was 7 in 96 so I was a HUGE fan when the chicks started doing the dance moves, it was priceless!

Wish we'd seen more Kester, nice to see Dany for a bit.

Weezer represents my puberty, not their first albums but when they released Hash Pipe I was 12... and I absolutely loved them so I was smiling like an idiot when they were mentioned.

This episode talked to me in many ways tho, not only the music, but I've been where Rae is in regards to Archie, also in regards to hanging out with the wrong people just to not be alone, or changing from being talked down to, to talk sht about the people around you. I never tried as much as Rae, I just became a total bitch, so yeah, this episode was spot on!