View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:15 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Okay finally done with the episode that is kind of destroying me.

Rae/Finn had like two scenes together and still, they killed me. Finn was so sad in the swing scene that he couldn't even muster a half smile. And ... "Rae, what did I do wrong?" And awkward common room moment was awkward, and I cringed when she was smirking towards his direction and he just avoided all eye contact and put his headphones on. Not that I blamed him though. I just need them to be okay again. Preferably soon.

Rae calling Archie a phony is just hard to watch when she's doing exactly the same thing but I'm glad she realised it and told Stacey off. He was so sweet with the singing though, I was melting. The restaurant scene was awesome because she finally realised what a douchebag Stacey is. Too bad that was followed up with her being a completely bad friend to Archie. He was really off base with the laughing at Rae thing and then deceiving Lois into thinking he loved her but that was still SO WRONG. Rae has the horrible tendency of lashing out at people she loves sometimes, even if I think she doesn't mean to. I just can't deal with Rae being on the outs with both Finn and Archie.

I like Liam. He's rough around the edges but TBH Rae's other interactions in this episode were more poisonous than any she shared with Liam. Still don't want a Rae/Liam romance but I like their growing friendship.

Danny talking about ducks calming him down ... awh. He's adorable.

Echo-ing what everyone said about where were Chop and Izzy in the midst of this clusterfck?? They do go to the same college, right?

OMG GO CHLOE. She was on FIRE this episode. I like that even though she initially didn't want to go against Stacey, she still made it clear to Rae that what she said about the girl who was the 'biggest loser in college' was wrong. And her tearing Stacey apart was AWESOME.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-25-2014 at 05:15 PM