View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:19 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ I love your entire post.... even to those who didn't ship Tony & Michelle, during that time Tony & Michelle were the biggest most popular pairing on 24, and Michelle was by far the most popular female character on 24. Even above Chloe during that time. For the writers to just have her have that one scene and just kill her off like that.
I was just beyond upset.

As a shipper perceptive and a shipper perceptive, the writing for it wasn't that right for me AND I believe David Palmer's death is the main death that made him come out of hiding, and of course Chloe calling him. Either way, I believe he would've came back to solve David Palmer's death, there was no need to kill off Tony or Michelle. Tony & Michelle were two of Jack closest allies at that time.. and probably that was the problem. The writers truly want Jack to lose everybody close to him and not really have a true ally. ... or more than one anyway.

Tony in Season 7 upset me cause it did feel like they did everything to try to ruin Tony character. and then of course we don't see him again. I definitely understood Tony's pain in Season 7 though, and thought it was very realistic. Michelle was all he had and she was pregnant with his son, so yeah that's a painful death to swallow for Tony. He felt like everything he worked for betrayed him in the end. There is no way everybody will sit back and act as casual as Jack act.

Also same with me, I'll continuing rooting for Jack... that's the only thing I can really do, since all my other favorites died off.

Oh and one more thing to add:
Quote:
I mean, not every character has to die, or what's there to invest in?
Agreed.