View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

LAST POST I PROMISE... BUt i finished the series....

The finale was alright. I wasn't overwhelmed by it. I didnt like what they did to Deb at all, I dont think she deserved that and it didnt seem very fitting IMO. If she was gonna go out, I just wish she would have gone out with a bigger case.

In general I felt like the season was a bit of a let down. I liked Voegele but I dont like Hanna and didnt wanna see her back. I didnt like the main case with the son. I did like Zach AND Cassie but they killed both of them off. :/

I was happy that Deb/Dexter were on good terms and I was glad that Deb/Joey got back together but it just felt a bit unfinished. They were dealing with this one case the entire season, even up to the end and they didnt really look at the overall picture of the show.

The end was completely WTF though. Thinking dexter killing himself was bad enough but he actually didnt? Just faked his death and went to work a different job? HUH? So he completely left Hanna/Harrison behind? What about his killing? I'm totally confused. Id rather is just ended after they found his body. so lame.

Season 5 and 6 were so amazing in my opinion and the last two seasons just didnt interest me nearly as much. I felt like they kind of lost focus. :/

If I had to order the seasons, 1, 2, 5, 4, 6, 3, 8, 7