View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 04:21 PM
prettytinydots
Supreme Fan

LOVED THIS EPISODE.

What Rae did was unforgivable. I don't care if Archie was leading that girl on. No matter how wrong that was, it wasen't up to Rae to out him like that. She was forcing him to do something he clearly wasen't ready to do. On the other hand, I understand where she was coming from. He's using other people in his attempt to hide his true self ... BUT ... she could have talked to him, in private, alone, to make him see how wrong this was. To make him comfortable enough so he could feel like he could do the right thing. Instead, she did it for him in the most gruesome way. Not only did she hurt that poor girl but she's crushed Archie and I have no idea how they'll move on from this. The look on his face was heartbreaking.

The Stacey melodrama was cringeworthy but at least she got what she deserved. Rae's rant about the Backstreet Boys was top-notch though. Still can't believe she chose to put on a song by them to please that evil blondie. The thing that cracked me up was that Finn put on his headphones, the guy didn't want to listen to any of it. Nice one Finn.

I quite like Liam actually. I think he and Rae make a lot of sense plus he makes me laugh. He's harmless (for now).