View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Iluv2fly
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Exactly. I think mentioned this prospect a while ago. Because of all that. I can see Felicity actually being the one to bridge the gap with Laurel, because out of everyone...she believed Laurel. I am so happy, someone was smart enough for that.

Just so people know...not all Felicity/Olicity fans hate Laurel. I don't know what's going on with me and my feelings with and for that girl. She irritated me, but now she entertains me...I don't know...who knows. I know what is...I hate the sister the sister hate. That **** pisses me off, but they could keep both Lance sisters.

Why is it in the last caption I saw Laurel/Felicity love? HOLY HELL! I have a new ship. Who'd a thunk it?! I'm so excited by this. If they kissed, I would be on board. Nice. Okay I ship Felicity with everyone. Dinah and Moira are the ones I can't see her going with.

==============================
To be honest...it looks like Laurel to me and not Isabel. Isabel doesn't normally dress that way and the hair is very Laurel-esque. But it could be Isabel with a new do.
Yeah, I think EBR has great chemistry with everyone — they should have THOSE TWO working together in the future if she stays.

Yeah, there was a debate on WHO, but I can't really tell. I am just going based on this earlier picture he had tweeted:

--> Instagram <--
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 02-22-2014 at 02:01 PM