View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 04:42 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched Long live the Queen. I see what you mean about the angst and tragic! Phoebe being poisoned by evil was awful. I didn't like seeing Piper almost break down again, believing she's a failure and getting herself drunk...though I have to admit I did laugh when she froze Leo, then fell off the chair. Paige was awesome in this episode, she had the clear head, and even vanquished a demon and saves the life of an innocent all by herself. She believed that Phoebe still had good in her, and knew that she would make the right decision in the end. And made Piper come to her senses. It was like she was the older sister, keeping the family together. She's come such a long way since the beginning of S4!

I'm glad Phoebe got back to the good side in the end but the fact she had to kill the man she loves in order to help her sisters vanquish The Source was heartbreaking. It's all that Seer's fault for getting The Source to overtake Cole's body, just as Cole was getting used to being human. I wish Phoebe didn't stop the spell of The Source going into the Wizard. At least he would have been out of Cole. And the end scene, with Piper and Paige comforting Phoebe....oh my god I actually broke down in tears myself.