View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 08:21 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Old Soul {Manny ||Rico} Appreciation #6: Junior Congress, only one kid in the grade is good to go. I think I can make a difference.

Welcome to the 6th
Manny Delgado | Rico Rodriguez
Appreciation Thread

Credit

credit

Supporters:

1. NOLA504
2. LiVenLoVe902
3. Creamsodaqueen
4. Endless Obsession ♥
5. bellagrey13
6. carito
7. misst89
8. Barrybgb
9. girlyshorty85
10. 'Tos
11. L i N d $ @ y
12. Sheebs
13. MPFan09
14. Cannibal_Princess♔
15. vale decem

Who is Manny Delgado?

Manuel Alberto "Manny" Delgado (Rico Rodriguez), Gloria's 11 year old son from her first marriage, is very outgoing and not the least bit self-conscious. He is very mature and intuitive for his age and is often shown doing adult-like things, such as having conversations with Claire about her marriage and kids, and drinking coffee. He has inherited his mother's passion for life (although he is terrified of butterflies), though Gloria has also said, "Manny is passionate, just like his father."This causes Manny to be very romantic. Manny is not afraid to take chances, leading him to ask out older girls, and develop a crush on Haley. He idolizes his absentee father, often speaking about him in a positive light, even after being repeatedly disappointed by his father's broken promises. He plays for a soccer team, fences, and is a skilled chess player. He is often seen wearing or intending to wear his "burgundy dinner jacket."

Who is Rico Rodriguez?

Rico is an American actor, known for his role of Manny Delgado in Modern Family, a sitcom produced by the American Broadcasting Company (ABC). Rodriguez also wrote a book that was published in 2012.

Thread title ideas:

Manny: Just coffee for me today. Black. Like I feel on the inside.
Jay: "If today you felt was the 1st time I was proud of you..I'm proud of you every day."
"You got a problem with Poppins, you got a problem with me."
Jay: You were never really a kid. That's good because I never really liked kids!

Previous Threads:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by Sweet Embrace; 09-04-2014 at 08:45 AM