View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:11 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

It's painful to watch with The Source having completely taken over Cole and yet, he can still feel Cole's feelings and thus his love for Phoebe. It's a shame weddings in this show can never be not interrupted by something or other. Mind you, quite a few shows I watch have similar wedding disruptions.

I don't like the idea of Phoebe conceiving a son due to the potion inside the chocolates, in order for him to be evil after the dark wedding ceremony. That can't be good. And Piper ate one too, so is that how she falls pregnant too? I felt bad for Paige when she was the only one who saw that Cole could still be a demon, and then he made her think she was losing her mind like Karen. Sucks that she can't remember all that now.

Saving Private Leo was an interesting episode. I always wanted to know more about Leo's past life. How sad that his two friends couldn't forgive him for not saving them and instead going back into the battle to help many more injured soldiers. Understandably upset, sure, but not hell bent on revenge just because their friend ended up saving more lives than getting themselves all killed. Piper must be getting rather tired of these near death experiences. I know they have all had them, but Piper seems to have had the most. Sweet ending to the episode, as Leo discovers how grateful the other soldiers were for saving their lives, even though of course, they believe he is the grandson. Piper saying Leo's her hero.