View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
Ace Of Hearts
Master Fan

Quote:
One of the reasons I blame Joss for the mess of Season ATS is because that is when he gained complete control and David Greenwalt left. No one is going to write perfectly and have the best ideas all the though.
That can't be true. The guy who wrote Hush, OMWF etc can't be the same one behind AtS S4. haha

It might not be true, but I do think that theory makes sense. He had another show running in a entirely different network, a show that he was very invested in and he went almost an entire season without directing any episodes of Buffy and Angel. It may be a wrong assumption, but it's a logical one imo. And yes, S6 was dark, some people liked it, some didn't, but Angel S4 was very bad. And it's almost an unanimity. I love Joss, but if he was truly 100% behind that, then he messed up big time.

I'm not saying that 'Joss wasn't involved' thing as a way to explain the stuff I disliked in both shows. Hell, he was completely involved in S7 and that was the worst season imo. lol Plus, if the Buffy S8, s9 etc etc comics can teach us anything is that even geniuses have their low.

Anyways, since this is the Cordy/Buffy thread, let's get back on track...

Love that gifset!! Never noticed Cordy's face during that scene when she finds out Buffy's back.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?