View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

I'm closing this thread down now because it's just being used as a means to bad-mouth me and the policies that have been established at this website. I'd also like to remind those of you who are moderators of the 48 Hour Rule Policy that we have here that can be found on the following thread: New Low Post Count Warning System Policy – Revised 4/24/2013 - Please Read
Quote:
Right now, if a board goes for more than 48 hours without a post, a post count is done for the board, and if it doesn’t have at least 105 posts in a week’s period of time, the board is closed, and if it does meet the 105 post count requirement for the week the post count is done, the board can remain here, but if it goes for more than 48 hours without a post within the next six months, the board will be closed immediately.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy