View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

As I indicated in the opening post here, this board went without a post for 48 Hours for the second time in six months, from 01-21-2014 12:55 PM to 01-23-2014 09:03 PM, so therefore, in accordance with the 48 Hour Rule Warning Policy that we have and the warning I posted on this thread on 8/7/2013, this board will be closed on January 26, 2014. Please feel free to post a thread about Zachary Quinto on the Celebrities Forum here at Fan Forum so you can continue to discuss your favorite actor here. I'm sorry that this had to happen, but we need active boards here, and this board was warned that if it went without a post for 48 hours at any time in the six months that followed the initial 48 Hour Warning it would be closed without doing another post count. Thanks.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy