View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 12:28 AM
ennaxor
Master Fan

So I was spoiled and knew that there was an SIK in the Valentine's Day episode, but I didn't know any of the details. And it wasn't at all how I expected it to happen, but it turned really sweet, and there was a woman to my left somewhere who yelled "oh my God!" when it happened! It was definitely fun to watch with a huge crowd.

Anyway, I just typed up the tag that they started with to add on to last week's episode. Now I'm gonna work on tonight's, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish that tonight or if I'll end up posting after work tomorrow... I'll let you know. But here's the tag for now:

Leonard’s at his desk and Sheldon walks in with his suitcase. Leonard asks Sheldon how the trip was, Sheldon says wonderful. Leonard asks what he did. Sheldon says he made a new friend that likes trains as much as he does, he kissed Amy on the lips, and listened to the train conductor play banjo music.

Leonard says that he needs more details. Sheldon tells what his new friend’s name is, that the kiss lasted six seconds, and that the conductor was missing a finger, but made up for it with his can-do attitude. On a different take, instead of saying the kiss was six seconds, Sheldon said that Amy’s lips tasted like the chocolate brownie they had for dessert.

Leonard asks him if all three of those things are of equal importance. Sheldon says he hadn’t really thought to decide on which was best, and Leonard tells him to give it a go. Sheldon thinks, then says he would need to collect more data first. Leonard grins and says, “more data, you dog!” Sheldon says he doesn’t see how listening to more banjo music will make him a dog. Then his line was changed to he doesn’t see how listening to more nine-fingered banjo players makes him a dog.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr