View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:30 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Just finished the episode...This is me right now:

Davina - So amazing...why do you have to die? Who's going to be a kickass chick now? Who is going to comfort Josh now ? I was legit crying when she didn't get resurrected.

Marcel - The only time I ever felt for you bro . You and Davina are just perfection...such amazing chemistry (sibling chemistry!). Heart is broken.

Klaus - Man the hug with him and Marcel was just heartbreaking. I'm glad he finally expressed his pain about thinking Marcel had been dead all those years. As awesome as you were tonight - dafuq you doing giving relationship advice to Hayley when you bit Elijah for having feelings for her?!

Rebekah - Seems that all your plans are always for nothing. So good today though. I think Rebekah might be happier as a lesbian though...maybe stick her with Sophie .

Elijah - Meh. Had a pretty clever/wacky idea and I enjoyed your scenes with Klaus, but not much happening with you.

Hayley - Nothing new except forced scenes with Elijah and really bad crying.

Elijah & Hayley - Am I the only one who feels like the writers are trolling all the EH shippers with that last scene. I mean almost kissing with the dramatic music and then...nothing. I was just laughing at how awkward it was. Now Celeste is back...TROLL.

Sophie - Damn girl you cannot catch a break. I wanted to hug you I felt so bad. I guess we will be seeing her drinking and spreading her legs again.

Father K - Always a pleasure man. Such an awesome character.

Sabine/Celeste - Umm...WHAT? How is this happening? You've been walking around for a whole year and now your just showing up...again WHAT?

Newly resurrected witches - Interesting.

Overall...Amazingly heartbreaking episode. One of the best. Oh and shocker: Useless Granny Cami isn't in it! TAKE A HINT PLEC AND GET RID OF HER AND BRING BACK DAVINA!