View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:40 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Claire said these about Candice in the Just Jared Spotlight of the Week.... So sweet
Quote:
JJ: Who was your favorite cast member while you were on Vampire Diaries, both male and female?

CH: My favorite male cast member was Paul Wesley. He is such a riot, he’s so hilarious. People don’t know that about him. He’s just so funny. And really talented, he was one of my best friends when I was working on that show. And female, Candice Accola. She is like the greatest friend you could ever have. She’s so loyal, she’s so fun. She is like Caroline on the show. No, it’s a toss up, Kat and Candice. It’s a tie. Candice is actually this amazing girl’s girl who you just want to be around. And Kat is the most fun ever. The way I met her is we were both taking a dance class in Atlanta, so we were in the same dance class, and I hadn’t worked with her yet. She’s just like fiercely loyal and such a strong, independent woman. She’s so career driven and successful. They’re really powerful and amazing women, and I love them.
Check out her whole interview HERE