View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:16 AM
liv_91
Master Fan

randomly throwing my 2 cent into the mix

love reign!!
i think every single character is relevant in this show...
i have to admit i am not a fan of triangles ( i get the drama and sometimes it's even intriguing!) but usually it just seperates 2 groups on each side and both of them rip the one in the middle usually to pieces

frary fans:
i am all for frary, but bash himself still has to prove himself to be a character because so far we haven't seen enough of his story to really judge (some things we have seen i am not so thrilled about but in some he seems genuine about loving his family)

mash fans:
frary wasn't forced ... in some ways it was very quickly developed
but they have a childhood connection, both of them are stubborn and that gives some good energy between them, it's not boring, they can even fight with each other and are head to head, they are equals... (i know bash and mary may have that too)
you should respect our ship because we are basically doomed from the beginning
we all frary fans fear the fate of francis dying hanging over our head and just about to crash down...

while bash fate could be anything ... options endless
one thing for sure francis will die

well i really don't like triangles between 2 brothers, ruins in both ways many relationships.... god i hated this in TVD

i hope the writers of Reign stay true to the original history but still be creative and tell a good story, please not too many cliches (the show is really compelling so far)
I love you, I love you...ღ
Liv

Last edited by liv_91; 01-13-2014 at 08:24 AM