View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:54 AM
SophieSC
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
Lmao you have the nerve to call our ship "forced" and when I reply that Bash is irrelevant you're the one to take offence. We were only speculating about Lola/Bash and you walk in like "lol u guys r so dumb lolilol"
Bash is a fictional character. If I hate him it's not going to affect anyone's life. You're the one who walked in here and made it personal so please keep the martyr's lament to yourself because you're not fooling anyone. Also your "boooh we love Bash and you're driving us away" song is some big talk coming from someone who literally ****shamed Mary in this very thread and who has absolutely no problem saying Francis took advantage of her.

I'm not bitter over the show, I know what the real love story is here. I'm bitter over the fact that you think you can dictate the way I should enjoy said show. And now I'm out because you're making me too angry and your words are absolutely revolting.
And telling me to calm down lmao because that's not passive aggressive condescension at all lmao are you for real
me???
was I the one writing rude words, offensive comments?? Seriously? If so I'm sorry. But since when word "forced"is offensive? Ok, I'll say differently. Francis and Mary had a really fast fall into relationships, which IMO had no development. It's my opinion. I haven't said any word about considering them irrelevant or lame. Even though I might think so I won't say that. While you got all personal.

All people aren't going to share your opinion. I was never saying my opinion is a true to be statement, which makes your line "you dictate the way I should enjoy" completely out of place.