View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:21 AM
LostInTheSun
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
Why are Frary fans so afraid of Bash and pair him up with random girls so that he would be out of picture?
This is not happening. Even if Lola or Kenna, or whoever else will be thrown there at the end of the day it will always be Mary for Bash. This show was promoted as love triangle. So you like it or not show will have to follow both ways. Because fandom is already divided. Frary on their own won't pull the show. Because so far they make 50% of fanbase. There is no way show will end Mary/Bash romantic line. Frary was so forced for a reason. They are giving them first half of the season, the other part will most likely be dedicated to Mash. That's what I predict, so far descriptions prove me right.

Why you keep ignoring facts that show itself throws? Like Mary having feelings for Bash and her not denying it. She is on a road of falling in love with him. Her marrying Francis while loving Bash would create drama worth watching. Rather then watch Frary paint dry. You really think they'll love each other, get married, have kids, have grandchildren? All of these? What makes drama in that plot?
where to begin this post makes so little sense! I'm legit cackling

Okay, bit by bit.

Quote:
hy are Frary fans so afraid of Bash and pair him up with random girls so that he would be out of picture?
I am not afraid of Bash. I think Bash is completely irrelevant, and I think the show knows it. The tagline in the promo for the pilot was "The Queen. The Prince. The Alliance." and Bash appeared for five seconds in the shadows creeping like a creepster. Bash is I R R E L E V A N T.
We are not pairing him with random girls - the show paired him with Lola long before we did. Were you asleep when they had scenes together? Or when Lola told Mary that Bash had feelings for her, implying that Lola and Bash have actually TALKED ABOUT IT. In that one throwaway line, it was implied that Lola and Bash have had more meaningful conversations than he even did with Mary.

Quote:
This is not happening. Even if Lola or Kenna, or whoever else will be thrown there at the end of the day it will always be Mary for Bash. This show was promoted as love triangle. So you like it or not show will have to follow both ways.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because unrequited love triangles are not a thing at all. Except that they are. From my fandoms alone I can mention James/Lily/Snape, Raj/Howard/Bernadette, Jenny/Marina/Francesca (even though Marina and Jenny did have sex, it meant nothing for Marina and it was always about Francesca, kind of what is happening between Bash and Mary atm tbh judging what I see on screen and what I read in Laurie's interview. )

Quote:
Because fandom is already divided. Frary on their own won't pull the show. Because so far they make 50% of fanbase. There is no way show will end Mary/Bash romantic line. Frary was so forced for a reason. They are giving them first half of the season, the other part will most likely be dedicated to Mash. That's what I predict, so far descriptions prove me right.
Frary wasn't forced lmao. Mash is the epitome of a forced pairing - they have no history, no significant bond yet, they even had to resort to the DRUNKEN KISS which is the #1 plot device to force together two people who would not be together otherwise - and we're being told that Bash is in love with her? Lol please. My other main fandom writes love stories better than that and they're a bloody sitcom.

Quote:
Why you keep ignoring facts that show itself throws? Like Mary having feelings for Bash and her not denying it. She is on a road of falling in love with him.
Mary doesn't have feelings for Bash. Maybe she will at some point, but for now, SHE DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. Not denying something =/= saying it's true. Usually I only deny secret stuff that I know is true because I don't want people to discover it. If she really had feelings for Bash she would be the first one to say "omg no" because it's dangerous, in her position. Not denying it just shows how much she doesn't care about it at all.

Quote:
Her marrying Francis while loving Bash would create drama worth watching. Rather then watch Frary paint dry. You really think they'll love each other, get married, have kids, have grandchildren? All of these? What makes drama in that plot?
I... oh my god... I... don't know.... how to process that....................
Did you... did you seriously miss the whole premise of the Frary ship? Okay so that makes it official then you legit were sleeping and didn't watch any of the episodes, because there is seriously no way you could have missed the fact that FRANCIS IS GOING TO DIE WITHIN THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF THEIR MARRIAGE. This is History, and as far as the show is concerned, the main plot is ALL ABOUT THE PROPHECY omg I'm seriously cackling right now.
PS: being in love with someone else when you're married to another person is like B A S I C drama. It's so basic it happens in real life. It's so basic it's what pushed my own parents to divorce. It's so basic it's why my best friend ended her last relationship. It's not quality drama, it's dull. Francis and Mary's drama involve death, wars, political plots, literal backstabbing from Francis's mother. And I know literally no one who is living or has lived the same thing. No. One.

PS: if that sounds angry, it's because I am. Your message was very condescending and seriously infuriating. "Why you keep ignoring facts that show itself throws?" like wow seriously who died and made you Queen of This Is How Everyone Should Experience The Show.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.