View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Sherry, we're together since Januar 2006 now, so almost our 8 year anniversary. But at the end of 2012 I was in the hospital for six weeks and I've been diagnosed a chronic disease called systemic lupus and since then the only medication that worked was cortisone. So I take cortisone since November 2012 and at the moment we try to get me on another, more harmless one. With cortisone, you are not allowed to have children because disabilities are almost for sure... And this systemic lupus for example advances miscarriage. So yes, the last year hasn't been easy for me. But with the docs trying to get my off the cortisone now and it looking not too bad is a good sign. So yes, maybe the next two to three years, I'd love to get a child. Or two No marriage plans since I'm not at all a believer in it and so isn't my bf. We live together already. So that's for the future plans

And thanks so much

I'm sorry for all the beach pictures but it was such an awesome day

This was fascinating... A sand bank and you could walk into the water as if there wasn't an end