View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Krista_N
Elite Fan

I agree. He could be the writer or creator of the book, but I really don't think he had anything to do with the break up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
I still think Rumple could be involved with the book, but i'm not sure he'd have been involved with breaking up ST - he had no reason to!

in fact, as Krista pointed out, it would actually have benefited Rumple to keep ST together

i DO think Pan could have had something to do with breaking up ST, because he benefits from Henry being an orphan

i'm rewatching S2 and something that doesn't make sense - why does Pan want Tamara and Greg to blow up SB? i know that it would leave Henry alive, but then how would he get to Neverland? blowing SB off the map, so to speak (The fail safe Greg and Tamara were using) doesn't seem to further Pan's goals at all....

i know the writers are the same as Lost - which i didn't follow - but a common complaint from Lost fans was that there were too many loose ends. I fear that's gonna be happening with us, since it already is (and some things, like the book, seem to be long forgotten in terms of answering our questions)
It's all so confusing. Pan had a very good reason to break ST up, but it was August who did it and I don't think he was working for Pan.

The casting call described Greg/Owen as "a major recurring guest star role with an option for next season". I think the writers intended for him to play a bigger role in all of this, but for some reason they changed their mind about it. Same for Tamara. We never even got her backstory and have no idea why she hated magic as much as she did.

I have no idea why Pan wanted to blow up SB. Maybe he wanted Henrys family out of the way, to make sure they wouldn't cause any problems for him? But he was so arrogant that it's difficult to imagine he would have seen any of them as a real threat.