View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:19 AM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

Thank you .

Just to explain, for those who do not know, expressive therapy is the use of creative arts to heal. It concentrates more on the creative process than the finished product, and there is a lot more to it than just the art itself, but I thought that for a change I would share things that I make for it. It is one of the goals I added to my list for this year's challenge, and hopefully it will push me to actually make them. As much as I want to help myself and want to feel better it is far easier for me to give up so I need as much encouragement as I can provide myself, even if it involves sharing a piece of myself with all of you. I am sorry but you will only be getting the art pieces, not my self analysing of the meaning behind them as I am not ready to get that personal with all of you . You are of course more than welcome to try come up with your own interpretation of them.

Expressive Therapy: Art Through Emotions #1

January 2nd: "When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of grey." (Delta Goodrem; Be Strong)