View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Whimsical Elf
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
OK, I'm back from the Holidays, now I have time for the Shamy again

My favorite moments

Favorite/Best...

....Nicknames for each other: Sweet Baboo and Little Lump of wool
....partners in crime: eavesdropping togehter at Pennys door
....nerdy hour: watching Indie together
... relevation to each other: I like you - quirks and all
...physical contact: Thanksgiving slapping
... off camera moment: hugs even on hot days, measuring the diameter of Sheldon suspicious mole
... Sheldons hippie-dippie relevation: He has Amy on his screensaver
... grown-up talk: "When you get angry, just tell me. You don’t need to seek revenge"
... date night: Amy tells Sheldon about his work at Caltech
... Sheldon after dark: couldn't sleep because of their argument and rode on the bus to Amy during the night
... comment by an outsider: She sounds like a keeper
...innuendo:
... flirting : Hello Sailor
... Sheldon being happy: the sparkle in his eyes when Amy told him that she will work at Caltech
... example why the understand each other: I’m embarrassed for you - That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard
...speaking the same language: there were Chinese food containers in the trash can -poor Leonard; Amy making up a new language and Sheldon using it.
... thing Amy did for Sheldon: inviting Wil Wheaton for a pep talk
... insight by Raj: Amy had a big impact on Sheldon
...impact from Amy on Sheldon: he takes her advice; he missed her; he seems happier and more carefree

tbc...
I love your list, Susanne. I'm especially happy to see you've included the one about the sparkle in Sheldon's eyes. My list is very pathetic in comparison, but here's my top 5 Shamy scenes/moments from the first half of Season 7:
1. Staircase conversation, 7.11
2. "He made you his screensaver," 7.11
3. Quirks and all, 7.05
4. Working at your university/Sheldon's smile, 7.05
5. "Ain't she great?"/ Thanksgiving buttslap, 7.09

Runner-up moments were "I can see how some people might find you...", 7.07, and "What did you think?" (watching Raiders), 7.04.

#4 is such a small moment, but I love it so much, and it is my favourite of all those adorable moments from 7.05 ("Hi,"; "Don't worry little moth..."; "Cute little lump of wool,"; "Dr. Fowler,").