View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 03:15 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening the thread!

Loved Hell Hath No Fury. Poor Piper, she tried so hard to not show how angry she really was at Prue for leaving them. Her go-to attitude at going after all demons one after the other was reckless but understanding, until Paige told her that it was ok to angry, it was ok to hate Prue. It broke my heart to see Piper break down like that, but at least she finally let her true feelings out, it's always good to let them out so you feel a little better in the end. I'm really liking Paige, even though she kinda stole the Book of Shadows, her intentions on the spells she was using were good, and at least she learnt her first valuable lesson in the art of witchcraft, being part of the Charmed ones, and the importance of the book. It was interesting to see Phoebe become the go-between sister between Piper and Paige, like Piper used to be between Phoebe and Prue. Great episode, and loved how Piper thanks Paige for saving her and calls her her sister.