View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:44 AM
sommerregen
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for putting this up, Nikki. I was sick this past week and couldnt get my personal thoughts out to you, so I will do it now.
The reason I cant do the mod job anymore is a lack of time and passion for posting in general. I have to write and read so much for university, I just dont have the power nor nerve to spend even more time at the computer on top of that anymore.
Why we came to the conclusion of closing the board is that we feel like there's not really much interest for it anymore. I dont want to keep the board alive for the sake of keeping it alive, it should be a place not only for mods and it should be about more than game threads, at least imo.
As you said, we still have a lot of other threads to talk about Blake and her future projects (which are thankfully quite a lot), and I think they will do the job just as well. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Buuut most importantly, a huge THANK YOU to every single poster who has made this board a great place to be for years, a thank you to all the previous mods and a thank you to Blake, for being awesome.