View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 04:15 PM
natalias
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Matt is still alive ... I saw the actor who plays Dr. Wes tweeting about a table read (I guess for ep 14) and he tagged Roerig and also Trevino.

I think it will be Katherine ... but only her body that dies and I speculate that she will possess Elena's body. That's not really a body switch. Also I saw some foreshadowing this episode with her talk to Nadia about how Stefan doesn't want another body but hers and that's why she doesn't want to possess just any body ... and well Elena has the same body as her. Also that last scene with Stefan where she said he would never look at her like he does at Elena. Maybe she thinks she can have that if she is in Elena's body. Who knows. But that's what I could come up with in regards to Katherine.

Also it would be some time out for Nina from playing two characters. And the Katherine/Elena relationship would get more complicated like it was mentioned in another spoiler because they share the same body
I agree with this as well. There was a lot of foreshadowing about Katherine's new body and the ties to Elena.