View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
I'm in my thirties, so it feels a bit weird to fancy him. I just know I'm going to be a dirty old woman when I'm older. Which I'm looking forward to, actually.

So, yeah, you're not that much older than him.

I don't like revealing my age, but I do feel kind of dirty. Eh-It's not like I'd actually date someone more than 4 years younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
I'm still hoping at some point we get more of a back story to Malcolm and him truly "becoming" Peter Pan after he abandoned Rumple.
I'm still pissed about this. I do need to get how he became such a psycho. That promo pisses me off. "Why can't I seem to rid myself of you?"

It's also bizarre, considering he told Emma, Snow and Regina that he can't lose his son again because of the box. Make up your mind,

ETA: My friend and I were talking about this storyline and she heard of a brilliant theory that was similar to this one.

Quote:
I actually read this sort of brilliant theory written before the Pan backstory coming out. It speculated that Pan was actually the spawn of Malificent and a human. That Malificent was cast out by the Blue Fairy because of her relationship. That Tink was cast out because she had helped Malificent sneak around with her love or something like that. And Blue Fairy's punishment was sending Tink off with Pan to neverland to care for him (something to do with sensing he was evil or something there too)

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-11-2013 at 06:36 PM