View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:44 PM
kazziemuse
Part-Time Fan

Personally, I feel that while we saw huge development recently, The who shamy relationship has hit a level of "will they won't they".. Even though I love how they have developed, IM itching to see "whats next?!"

Its at a point of peak for Sheldon, And to get over to the next step they will have to twist Sheldon's ways.. Sheldon is such a complex character, It will be interesting to see how the writers develop him in this area but still keep the Sheldon we know and love in tune. In a way, we can see this happening already... But it gets to a point where it becomes to slow. I think maybe something big is coming.. they have shock us before. It could happening.

I dig the Shamy because:
The shamy teaches valuable lessons of self confidence. It shows us we can be who we are, and still find love despite the stereotypical view of the majority.
It shows us that slow progression (as much as we all want them to kiss already ), doesn't mean less love. And it truly shows, There is someone out there for everyone. Shamy is the perfect example, of a perfect couple.

On a personal note.. watching Shamy develop from Start to now has been a life lesson for me. I went through a horrible break up near the end of Season 5. The Shamy story has really taught some lessons and keeps me in hope for my future The story, and jokes, and big on screen moments have certainly contributed to my personal recovery after suffering anxiety and other issues.. Thanks TBBT! <3