View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:12 PM
teoriapostmoderna
Ultimate Fan

Nicole, on everything you said. It is frustrating, and Sheldon needs to put more effort than he is currently, relationships need to be nourished and taken care of on both sides to make them grow.

If what Raj said was foreshadowing - and that seemed very close to what happened in 6.01, Penny and Leonard kicked him out, too, then - and we'll see the results, I am slightly more willing to let it pass, even though for Amy to hear that, of all people, was still awful. She is the most patient human being on the planet after three and a half years in a relationship.

So yes, if this leads to a SIK, and it turns out to be as game changing as Penny's ILY was (and by that I mean "it sticks", after 6.08 she was fully committed), I can be more than happy, but one thing I can say: it is time to take a step forward.

EDIT: All the couples in TBBT have their own strong points and both are romantic in their own ways, so I don't think anyone wants Sheldon to buy Amy flowers - or any other "conventional" romantic gesture - when they say he needs to show her more affection.