View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

This Christmas and Holiday season do something wonderful and help in the fight against childhood cancer by seeing the movie Ways To Live Forever staring Robbie Kay from Once Upon A Time.

The film Ways to Live Forever opens this Friday December 6th in Atlanta, Denver, & Indiana. A part of the films ticket proceeds is going towards childhood cancer research charities.

tickets and more information can be found on the films website

Home

You can meet Robbie Kay at a special charity event screening for the film Ways To Live Forever this December 10th in Huston Texas.

Quote:
If you're in the Houston area on December 10, you won't want to miss Robbie Kay at a special screening benefitting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Robbie will be in attendance for a Q&A session at the conclusion of the screening.

Get your tickets now:

Ways To Live Forever Screening Tickets, Houston - Eventbrite
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!