View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 08:06 PM
redrose13
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryFlower (View Post)
OK so thoughts on this episode:

- At the start L/G (LG?) were talking about how they had so much work and not enough people to do it, and yet Will has time to watch Damian Boyle in court and then stalk him at a bar afterwards? No one at L/G seemed to be doing much actual work this episode apart from having meetings, plus Will had enough free time to take on the scabbit case.

- Tech cases are generally not my favourites, but this one was OK and the court scenes had some funny moments. Love Judge Kluger and him calling Alicia at the end was so good!

- I like this Damian guy, but I think Will is becoming too much of a rebel, being desperate to hire this dodgy character.

- Loved the contrast between L/G and F/A. I enjoyed Will and Diane going to F/A and reminiscing about how they started up. I wish the scene with the four of them at the table had been longer.

- The Jackie storyline was OK I guess. I quite like how it gave us some background and I feel sorry for Jackie, but it felt a bit like a filler storyline. I wish they didn't keep giving Eli and sometimes Jackie these random subplots.

- Finally, what is going on with the wig?!
I agree with ALL OF THIS I liked certain scenes and interactions but in general weak episode in my opinion.
But I guess they needed one like this to show Florrick Agos winning against Lockhart/Gardner. ...(btw I still think LG sounds terrible. they should have stuck to what it was. it makes me sad they kind of made it "official" because the sign near the elevator also changed :/ )

Last edited by redrose13; 11-24-2013 at 08:17 PM