View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 03:04 PM
I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus
Elite Fan

Hopefully she could get things done on the island and go back to SB with no regrets by the end of S3's first half.

Edit: There's something else I must say about ships. You can be a CS shipper or a ST shipper, but you can't be a CS shipper while rooting for Neal or a ST shipper while rooting for Hook. As romantic rivals, one is naturally and fundamentally excluding another. It's like you can't be liberal and conservative at the same time. Either of them could be Emma's endgame partner, but I'll always hold onto my faith in Neal and pray for a happy ending of him, Emma and Henry.

For the record, I did call Hook a hot pirate and Neal a common guy, so what? As the subtext thereof, Hook is being insolent while Neal is being humble. Moreover, as a hot pirate out on the street, Hook draws every lady's attention; while as a common guy out on the street, Neal draws Emma's attention. As God is my witness, I didn't speak anything against the character I respect and admire. Instead, I've been defending him the whole time. Badmouthing him would be blasphemous to me. If I did, I'd be damned.

And don't tell me this is irrelevant in this thread, because it's not. Emma is the storm eye, the center of this piss contest. Two guys fighting for her, she's stuck in between and she doesn't know what to do until the writers cast their verdict as a decision of hers.

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 11-24-2013 at 04:16 PM