View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 01:04 PM
stardustmelody77
Passionate Fan

My Testimonial

Why I love Shamy? From the moment Sheldon met Amy, she was the only woman he looked at twice. She immediately brought down the wall that was so high up that even he, with his tall height could not see over it. Yet within about three sentences after meeting her, he finds something about her that makes him want to talk to her and get to know her. It was such a pivotal moment when he asked if he could buy her a drink. He could not take his eyes off of her and kept sneaking peeks at her. I was hooked immediately. Next we find out they had been keeping in touch via technology and Sheldon clearly found her a big part of his life. He made room for her and never really realized what had hit him. I love the eye-coitus, the long talks, the quirky games, the quirky experiments and just their own quirky viewpoint on everything. They "get" each other and not only have found a deep respect and intellectual connection with each other, but have let it blossom into a very deep and intimate love. I love that we are now starting to see signs of more passion transpiring between them, that they can be "dirty" and innocent all at the same time. They have kept their purity, mainly due to their lack of interest in sexual interludes before and their love of science, but now they both treasure what that means for each other. They instinctively know that there will never be anyone else but themselves for each other. They will always share life together as not only each others "firsts" for everything, but also as partners who view the world through the same glasses, who have a bond that cannot be broken by time or space. They don't have to conform, but do try to conform when it is appropriate. They are content, however to be themselves; honest, transparent and free to be who they are without worrying about game playing and what the world does to make relationships work. They chart their own relationship path and enjoy the journey, taking time to truly treasure each day with each other. Sure they have arguments and spats like anyone else, but overall they know those are surface words releasing frustrations that are easily overcome. Bottom line, these two have a timeless love that I think anyone would desire. They are probably the most perfect example of romantic I can think of because they truly do take the time to woo each other and enjoy every step along the way.