View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 12:45 PM
topherkraz78
Supreme Fan

My testimonial:

As it stands right now I think Sheldon and Amy's chemistry and story-lines are the best of the series. I misunderstand some of the reasons for liking this relationship with other fans. I see many like it to remain just a friendship NOT a romantic relationship. But why? I have conflicts too however I am more aimed at the romance side. I feel that maybe Sheldon would gain more respect from the guys and he wouldn't be so 'left out' if he did experience as they like to phrase it 'coitus.' Not that I think that completes or consummates a relationship but maybe his 'ruts' would lessen. I don't understand why people want to see the same thing for a character and not allow them to evolve? I don't understand the problem with him evolving and joining the real world. He can't be stuck in this non reality forever. I really don't think the writers would make the same mistakes as Friends with Ross/Rachel or any of the 'common' sitcoms as many fear. I think they will still have their little dramas but only temporary messes and they would be minimal compared to the norms. But with all the clues they have been throwing in episodes as of late, the fact that Amy seems to be falling for him every single episode, its bound to happen. Why are people thinking the show would jump shark if this happened for Sheldon? He could still experience coitus and still be the same pigheaded, stubborn little pain in the ass we all know and love. But its inevitable it's going to happen eventually. I would like it if they take this slowly and not just have them jump into the sack with each other but talking about it and thinking about it doesn't hurt anyone. It's doubtful and unlikely that these two would find anyone better. They are in some ways soul-mates and work so well together. They have similar interests and traits and they have different ways of expressing their like or love for each other. Opposites attract as differences find interest. I speak this way as a SHAMY shipper so forgive my bias opinion on that.

☆Krys ☆