View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 04:29 PM
jezz
Extreme Fan

YAY It's finally open!!!!

It looks soooooooo beautiful up!!!

Thank you so much everyone for all of your contributions!! (I haven't had a chance to read everyone's testimonials yet and need to pop out but can't wait to read them all when I get back!)

Thank you also to the team whom I have had such a pleasure working with!!
And Heidi, I know you've been saying all along it's all thanks to a team effort but you deserve a BIG gold star because it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for your dedication, effort and great organising skills!!! Thank you again

Now here's the scary bit since I'm not great with writing and it was sooooo difficult to sum up my love for Shamy. Plus not to mention the pressure to get it right but here goes........

Why I dig the Shamy

“May I buy you a beverage?” – I never would have thought that would be the beginning of a TV couple who I would become so fixated with that my brain has difficulties differentiating between my RL and Shamylife

I guess I dig the Shamy so much because they reiterate to the world that THERE IS a perfect someone for everyone out there. With Shamy it wasn’t just the usual boring romantic pairing where two people experience love at first sight. Instead, it looked at two extremely quirky individuals (who never thought they would find anyone alike), unexpectedly crossing paths, becoming friends and end up falling in love with each other’s minds (and of course beyond the mind). The bond they share from their mutual understanding and fondness for what others find abhorrent, rage-inducing or just plain ‘weird’ is what makes them soul mates.

For Sheldon and Amy to be lucky in finding that special someone in the world who truly ‘gets you’ and conquering the world together in such fun and hilarious Shamy style, is what I love most about Shamy

Like all of you guys, being a Shamy shipper has brought me laughter, happiness, excitement, sadness, frustrations and countless Experiencing those Shamy feelings and having the opportunity to meet you guys, share thoughts and be part of this loving and supportive Shamy family, are things I would not trade anything in the world for

Thank you everyone so much and long live the Shamy!