View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 03:43 PM
smoguntia
Master Fan

Testimonial

First of all: my OTPs have to be complicated, I need a lot of UST to ship a couple and I'm more interested in the way how they find each other than in the romance and rainbows (but I wouldn't complain about that either ). I have to long, live and suffer with "my couple" the whole way, the more ups and downs and the more sweet agony the better.

All that I find in the Shamy, and that's one of the reasons why I ship them.

I ship them because they are so extraordinary and uncommon, so quirkie, so innocent, so complicated. Its so beautiful to follow two people, who were so caged and who were basically incapable of maintaining a relationship find a way to be and to comunicate with each other. They have to navigate through a lot of shallows and sometimes they fail but they try it nevertheless. Because they are so much alike and because they both want it.
It's so faszinating how Sheldon the lovable but complicated, arrogant, narcissistic and anti-social guy moves heaven and earth to be with Amy and to make it right with her. He worhsips her opinion and for her he is willing to become a better man. And Amy, the misfit, who nobody gave a damn about, the girl who never had friends until she met Sheldon, found someone who acepted her on the spot and opened her a beautiful new world.

Isn't that what we all crave for, to fall in love with a significant other who changes your life for the better?

I want to know how their journey continues and how they managed future obstacles - in their own, special, shamy way. To the next 100 Threads

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 11-24-2013 at 03:48 AM